- Size 10.3 MB
- Ratings 0
- AgeRating 4+ [?]
- Developer: E Forma
- Website: Official website
- Release Date: 2013-09-16
- Supports: Family Sharing
- Languages: English, German, Northern Sami, Spanish
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
The interactive game "Find a letter" that operates on iPhone, iPad or iPad Touch is designed for preschool and elementary school-age children, as well as for everyone interested in getting to know and mastering the Latvian language alphabet.
1\. to acquaint with visualization of 33 letters of the Latvian language alphabet - the graphic designation of the sounds;
2\. to develop letter identification skill
3\. to promote understanding of letter-sound correlation;
4\. to train the fine musculature of fingers, memory, to promote attention retaining and observation.
How to play?
A bee shows a letter. The player has to recognize it and has to find the letter specified in the frame. The letter found in a frame needs to be marked, when it is done, a letter is articulated: one hears the sound of the corresponding letter. Each found letter helps the bee to fill the honey in a jug. Each letter in the frame is repeated three times. When the game is finished and the honey in a jug is filled, the player is informed of the time it took him to complete the task.
- MundialQuiz - The trivia game about the football main event!
- MundiGames™ Casino Games 777
- Mundo Fighter for LOL
- Mundo G LOL
- Mundo Game Station
- Haunted Party
- Pet Odyssey
- Crossing Dreams
- Mundo Lanugo - Juega y Aprende
- Mundo Lanugo en Navidad – Juegos Navideños
- Mundo Munecas
- Mundo Ripilica
- Mundus: Impossible Universe