- Size 44.8 MB
- Ratings 5
- AgeRating 4+ [?]
- Developer: Aerovie, LLC
- Website: Official website
- Release Date: 2018-09-13
- Supports: Family Sharing
- Languages: English
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Air Traffic Control Simulator
ATCRadar is a realistic simulator offering you a chance at running approach radar without a loss of separation. Vector departing and arriving aircraft into and out of your airspace in a smooth, efficient, and orderly manner.
Currently ATCRadar will simulate Kansas City Approach airspace and will expand to other selectable regions in future releases.
* Real world Weather Radar overlay
* Vector aircraft heading, altitude, and clear them for a approach.
* Release aircraft for takeoff.
* Detection of loss of separation (deals)
* Accepting handoff into and out of your airspace.
* Real airports and runways.
* Selectable difficulty levels.
* Emergencies, deal with aircraft low on fuel and other emergencies.
* Aural feedback for radio check-on, altitude, and heading changes.
* Simulation pausing automatically if app is backgrounded or user pauses.
Try to increase your traffic counts without having deals!
- Dungeons & Skeletons
- Dungeons & Such
- Dungeons & Such Lite
- Dungeons and Coin
- Dungeons and Miners
- Dungeons Manager
- Dungeons of Chaos - LITE
- Dungeons of Chaos REVAMPED ED.
- Dungeons of Evermore
- Dungeons of Evilibrium (RPG) – Card Battle Role-playing Game
- Dungeons of Hell
- Dunk 99 Ballz
- Dunk A Lot - Tournaments
- Dunk A Lot ©