- Size 35.4 MB
- Ratings 6
- AgeRating 4+ [?]
- Developer: Michael Sacca
- Website: Official website
- Release Date: 2013-05-16
- Supports: Family Sharing
- Languages: English, German, Northern Sami, Spanish
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
As Featured on MommyMaestra - "Bilingual Child helps to develop fine-motor skills and even promotes pre-literacy."
Teach your toddler Spanish by immersing them into Bilingual Child Bubbles!
The app will submerse your child into whimisical lands where Carlos, an Spanish-speaking boy, teaches vocabulary. Engaging animation reinforces the word spoken by the character as does a word bubble that appears above the character's head.
Each land in the Bilingual Child Bubbles series has amazing illustration. Adorable graphics and cleverly-animated bubbles allow your toddler to poke their way to learning a new language. This interactive environment translates into a friendly, playful experience that lays the foundation for developing a bilingual child.
Interactive iPhone game
Children ages 1 to 4 learn Spanish
Levels include animals, clothes, colors, fruit, numbers, school items, shapes, toys and transportation
Parent game control feature
- Big City Tourist Bus Simulator
- Big City Vehicles for Kids
- Big Concentration
- Big Construction Bulldozer Driving 3D - Heavy Vehicle Driver Simulator Game
- Big Cookie Boom : New Cookie Crush
- Big Cricket Quiz HD Lite
- Big Cricket Quiz Lite
- BIG CROCO CLIMBER
- Big Crocodile Attack Simulator
- Big Dai Di - Big 2
- Big Deal Roulette
- Big Deer Target
- Big Deuce - Big 2 Classic
- Big Dig Treasure Clickers : GameToilet #5
- Big Dino Hunter Simulator 3D