- Size 78.3 MB
- Ratings 6
- AgeRating 4+ [?]
- Developer: Squins IT Solutions BV
- Website: Official website
- Release Date: 2015-10-03
- Supports: Family Sharing
- Languages: English, Dutch, Esperanto, Polish, Spanish
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Learn Dutch With Amy helps young children to improve their vocabulary.
• 13 appealing categories like farm, numbers, transportation, and body.
• Test the listening and reading skills of your child.
• For children 2 to 7 years.
Category Zoo is available for free. Remaining categories are available as an in-app purchase or by buying the Pro edition at https://apps.apple.com/app/teach-kids-dutch-amy-pro-edition/id1086223708?mt=8&at=1001ldxd
How can Learn Dutch With Amy help your kids?
• Learn and play: challenging games (slideshow, concentration game, puzzle, and quiz).
• Learn step by step: words are ordered into clear categories (Farm, Clothing, Colors, Transportation, Numbers, Shapes, Playground, Food & drinks, Zoo, Home, Body, Music, and Sport).
• High-quality graphics designed by professionals.
• Words are spoken by a voice over professional with a friendly female voice.
• Teaches pronunciation and spelling.
• Helps children learn new words they do not know yet (expanding your child's vocabulary).
Listening and reading skills of children are measured by the app, and can be viewed by parents and supervisors. The results can be viewed for a limited time only. An in-app purchase allows you to view the results of the last two weeks, and allows filtering by category and skill.
Learn Dutch With Amy offers several fun and interactive preschooler games that teach kids in the following areas:
FARM: match cute animals from ducks to cows and learn how these words look, sound, and how to write and pronounce them correctly before kindergarten.
Words: tractor, koe, kip, paard, kat, hond, eend, geit, hooi, and 4 more!
CLOTHING: what do we put on today and how do you pronounce that in Dutch?
Words: muts, laars, want, schoen, broek, jurk, bloes, riem, jas, and 7 more!
COLORS: your child will learn the most common colors as easy as 123.
Words: zwart, bruin, rood, donkergroen, grijs, lichtblauw, lichtgroen, oranje, roze, and 4 more!
TRANSPORTATION: see and learn the different means of transportation on the road, in the water or in the sky!
Words: auto, trein, vrachtwagen, vliegtuig, fiets, bus, helikopter, motor, zeilboot, and 4 more!
NUMBERS: learning the basics of the 123s is vital for toddlers and preschool aged kids and will help later with kindergarten math.
Words: nul, een, twee, drie, vier, vijf, zes, zeven, acht, and 2 more!
SHAPES: your preschooler will get to know the basic shapes by learning cute and colorful rectangles, circles, triangles, etc.
Words: pijl, cirkel, hart, ovaal, rechthoek, ring, spiraal, vierkant, ster, and driehoek.
PLAYGROUND: learn how to pronounce and write the equipment of the playground in Dutch.
Words: draaimolen, rekstok, klimrek, ringen, zandbak, wip, glijbaan, wipkip, schommel, and 3 more!
FOOD & DRINKS: learn how to pronounce and write the names of different food and drink items from around the world and tell everyone about them!
Words: appel, banaan, brood, wortel, kaas, ei, vis, vork, fruit, and 14 more!
ZOO: look at the zoo animals and learn how they are written and pronounced in Dutch.
Words: papegaai, leeuw, aap, zebra, olifant, giraffe, kameel, krokodil, nijlpaard, and 7 more!
HOME: apart from learning the basic shapes of everyday home appliances, your preschooler will hear the names along with their pronunciations.
Words: stoel, deur, telefoon, plant, douche, trap, tafel, toilet, speelgoed, and 2 more!
And 3 more categories!
New games and categories regularly become available.
Kindergartens use this game to decrease language delays for newcomers.
Teachkidslanguages.com is a startup that aims to improve the way young children learn languages.
Do you have questions or feedback? We love to hear from you! Please contact us at [email protected]
Visit us! https://www.teachkidslanguages.com
Like us on Facebook! https://www.facebook.com/TeachKidsLanguages
Follow us! https://twitter.com/TeachKidsLang
Like us? If yes, please give us a review!
- Monument Builders - Golden Gate
- Monument Builders - Great Wall of China: A Construction and Resource Management Tycoon Game (Free)
- Monument Builders - Statue of Liberty (Free)
- Monument Builders : Alcatraz FREE
- Monument Builders : Big Ben
- Monument Builders: Cathedral Rising
- Monument Runner
- Monument Sky Steps
- Monument Valley Stickers
- Monuments Jigsaw Puzzles
- Monzo - Digital Model Builder
- Moo Cow - Awesome Mooing Cow