- Size 13.9 MB
- Ratings 5
- AgeRating 4+ [?]
- Developer: Andrea Bizzotto
- Website: Official website
- Release Date: 2017-01-10
- Supports: Family Sharing
- Languages: English
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Your little ones will always enjoy learning from colorful toys and books.
This app is a great complement to help them with this important stage of learning.
Learn Colors couldn't be easier to use:
1\. Tap on any item on the grid
2\. The item is shown in full screen and the app says the name of the color
* For this app to work properly, the device volume needs to be set.
* As this app is designed for 2 to 5 year olds, it is recommended to use it in Guided Access mode.
To enable this on your device, go to Settings > General > Accessibility > Guided Access. Turn on Guided Access and set a passcode. Load the app you want your child to play and triple-click the home button. Press start, triple-click your home button again, and enter the passcode you created to exit Guided Access.
Hand Icon made by Yannick from www.flaticon.com