- Size 248.6 MB
- Ratings 1
- AgeRating 17+ [?]
- Developer: Fundacion Centro de Cirugia de Minima Invasion
- Website: Official website
- Release Date: 2015-07-23
- Supports: Family Sharing
- Languages: English
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Application for tablets and smartphones aimed at students and experts from the Assisted Reproduction or In Vitro Fertilization fields.
This tool is a great portable alternative to learn and improve the Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI) technique. It covers a theoretical part of 3D visualization with detailed information about the anatomy of both the spermatozoon and the oocyte, morphological and motility anomalies, and the equipment involved in the procedure. The application also offers a practical simulation of the ICSI technique, with a step-by-step game that shows the tasks to performs in the laboratory (preparation of the dishes) and in the microscope (immobilization and capture of spermatozoa, selection and preparation of oocytes, and microinjection). This simulation is accompanied by advises and good practices.
* 3D visualization and complete information about the anatomy of the spermatozoon.
* 3D representation of the morphological and motility anomalies in the spermatozoon.
* 3D visualization and complete information about the anatomy of the oocyte.
* 3D representation of the morphological anomalies in the oocyte.
* 3D visualization and theoretical information about the main and ancillary equipment involved in the ICSI procedure.
* Hyperrealistic simulation, step by step, of the ICSI procedure. It includes the preparation of the dishes, selection and capture of the spermatozoa, selection and preparation of the oocytes, and microinjection.