- Size 15.2 MB
- Ratings 0
- AgeRating 4+ [?]
- Developer: GLITTERBUG LIMITED
- Website: Official website
- Release Date: 2017-03-27
- Supports: Family Sharing
- Languages: English
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
This geography quiz focuses on Asian countries and their capitals mixed in with natural geography including lakes, rivers, seas, mountains and deserts.
So, you might know what that Beijing is the capital of China, but where are the Hindu Kush mountains?...or which country has Hanoi as the capital?
Each round asks you 10 questions and its timed for extra pressure! The points you get at the end of the round is comprised of remaining time minus penalty points for any wrong answers you get, so be careful. There are bonus points for a perfect score.
There are ten rounds. Each round gets more difficult as you approach the final round... so travel the world without leaving your home.
Test yourself, practice and improve your times and compete with friends or the general public.
At the next table quiz, your team could be top!
- Learning Numbers Grid
- Learning numbers is funny!
- Learning Pairs 2—BabyBus
- Learning Patterns & Logic - Brain Training
- Learning Patterns - Pattern & Logic Game for Kids
- Learning Patterns PRO - Help Kids Develop Critical Thinking and Pattern Recognition Skills
- Learning Pets Doctor
- Learning Prepositions Quiz App
- Learning Puzzle Games for Toddler Kids
- Learning Puzzle Games Kids & Toddlers free puzzles
- Learning Puzzles Games for Kids and Toddlers
- Learning Road
- Learning Russian Vocabulary For Kids By Playing 100 Basic Words Game
- Learning School Driving Academ
- Learning Science Experiments