- Size 501.3 MB
- Ratings 1
- AgeRating 12+ [?]
- Developer: YouROK Corp.
- Website: Official website
- Release Date: 2018-09-05
- Supports: Family Sharing
- Languages: English
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
* K'bro is now a platformer game with two worlds and 16 levels of play.
* Take more control of how good you feel as you play K'Bro collecting positive emotions while stomping out negative emotions.
K'Bro is a fun game and safe place for you to express what you're feeling. Growing up can be tough especially when you might not be sure who to turn to for emotional guidance. Luckily, K'Bro is here to help! With our useful features, you will have access to:
• "Am I OK?" Index: a place where you can measure your emotions on a daily basis based on what you privately share in the app
• My Tribe*: an anonymous online community where you can feel safe sharing your experiences and feelings as well as supporting others
• Deal With It: a place where you will find advice on how to maneuver through various life questions or ask questions of your Tribe
• Speak Up: a place where you can practice how to advocate for yourself. You can get feedback on how best to say something from those in your tribe, or simply track it in the K'Bro journal
• What's Up: a feature that allows you to share the best stuff in your life to your journal or post on "My Tribe"
*My Tribe has a unique anonymous sharing site for each school age group:
• Middle school
• High school
As an emotional resiliency app, K'Bro will help you develop skills and reach for support when needed. K'Bro is a safe place to share your thoughts and emotions and get advice on how to deal with life's challenges while getting validation on how well you're doing through its features. Our app helps those who may not be ready to face those life trials by consulting a parent, or trusted person in their life, but will be able to anonymously ask their peers in the My Tribe groups.
Kids can invite their friends to play and compare scores on the K'Bro leaderboard. They can also invite friends to comment on posts to My Tribe. Kids now have the option to invite their parents to get a weekly update on their Am I OK index score to help keep their parents off their back.
- Brick By Brick Physics Game
- Brick Cats: Falling Kittens Challenge
- Brick City Solitaire
- Brick City Solitaire Lite!
- Brick City: Tank Warfare
- Brick Clash, One More Hex Quest
- Brick Classic - Block Puzzle
- Brick Classic - Block Puzzle Plus
- Brick Classic - Block Puzzle, Quadris Legend
- Brick Classic 3D
- Brick Classic : Block Puzzle
- Brick Classic : Brick Game
- Brick Classic Blocks Breaker - Bricks Brain Game
- Brick Classic HD - Super Block Puzzle, Fancy Heroes, Cats Farm Candy
- Brick classic in color