- Size 31.5 MB
- Ratings 3
- AgeRating 4+ [?]
- Developer: Havos Ltd
- Website: Official website
- Release Date: 2014-06-09
- Supports: Game Center,Family Sharing
- Languages: English, Arabic, Bulgarian, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Norwegian Nynorsk, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Recreate a crossword with jigsaw pieces. The letters on the pieces help you complete the puzzle. Easy to use interface, drag and drop puzzle pieces across the screen.
This game is also known as pieceword, bits & pieces, jigcross, jigsnip and building blocks.
Play with an English word list or choose one of 25 other languages.
• Play an unlimited number of different puzzles!!
• Multiple difficulty options. Play one of 10 built in difficulty levels, or use the advanced mode to configure the difficulty just as you want.
• Four different sizes of puzzle piece are possible.
• Pieces can start outside the grid (classic version), or all are randomly placed on the grid and are then swapped to find the solution (ideal for smaller screens).
• Designed for fun games from the smallest mobile phones up to the largest tablets.
You can configure:
1) Grid size
Specify exactly how many columns and rows to use (from 3 to 20). Even non square grids (e.g. 12x15) are possible.
2) Difficulty Settings
Change the difficulty of the puzzles, from easy to very difficult.
Choose the language of the word list, from a large range of downloadable dictionaries. 26 languages are currently available (see below).
Can be played in portrait or landscape mode. Just rotate your device and the display adjusts automatically.
This app gives you the ultimate power to play the game just the way you want.
1) As words are formed, then valid words are highlighted.
2) You can choose to have one or more pieces placed into their correct position at the beginning of the game.
3) During the game, you can request a random puzzle piece to be placed into its correct position.
4) You can ask the game if a selected puzzle piece is in the correct position.
Each game is assigned a difficulty level from 0 (easy) to 9 (very hard). The difficulty level is determined by the settings. Each difficulty level maintains the high scores (measured by fastest time to complete the game). The game displays the best 20 scores for each difficulty level.
Other features unique to this app:
1) View the definition of the word from an online source (e.g. Wiktionary), optimized for viewing on a small screen.
2) When you play with a word list in a foreign language, the word definition will (where possible) be in your own language. This is great for language learning!
Dictionaries available are English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Arabic, Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Finnish, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Polish, Norwegian, Romanian, Serbian(Latin), Serbian(Cyrillic), Slovak, Slovene, Swedish, Turkish, Ukrainian and more coming later
- Galaxy Jet Clash
- Galaxy Jet Fighter
- Galaxy Jetpack : Guardian of the Universal Republic
- Galaxy Jewel Blash - Boom Edition
- Galaxy Jewels - Galactic Jewel Quest battle defense saga
- Galaxy Jewels 2
- Galaxy Jewels Pop
- Galaxy Jewels Star Empire - Jewels Pop Star Legend FREE
- Galaxy Jump
- Galaxy Jump 1.0
- Galaxy Jump-Helix jump game
- Galaxy Knight
- Galaxy Leaping
- Galaxy Legend
- Galaxy Legend: Journey to The Center of The Galaxy