- Size 227.8 MB
- Ratings 10
- AgeRating 4+ [?]
- Developer: Dargan M. Frierson
- Website: Official website
- Release Date: 2017-03-05
- Supports: Family Sharing
- Languages: English
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
EarthGames is proud to announce Infrared Escape, a game that combines frantic arcade fun with... learning about the greenhouse effect!? You have to try it to believe it!
You play the role of an infrared light beam, trying to make it out to space. Along the way you have to dodge pesky greenhouse gases by tapping left or right.
Each collision with a greenhouse gas causes your beam to lose some energy. If you keep grazing the gases, it's game over.
Your journey through the air is divided into levels -- each one an actual layer of the atmosphere. Making it through the Earth's atmosphere and into space is a great accomplishment! It means your ray has done its part to cool down the Earth and offset global warming.
The easiest mode is the year 1850, when there weren't nearly as many greenhouse gases in the air to dodge. The hardest difficulty is set in a much more polluted future. Light-speed reaction times will be needed to conquer this mode, since greenhouse gases are so tightly packed in the air.
When you escape to space, you prevent energy from warming the planet. You can spend that energy in the shop, unlocking science facts about the greenhouse effect and solutions to climate change.
- Scary Manager In Supermarket
- Scary Mania: Halloween Special
- Scary Mansion Hidden Object
- Scary Mansion Hidden Objects
- Scary Maze 3
- Scary Maze Free
- Scary Maze Game 2
- Scary Maze Game Lite
- Scary Memory!
- Scary Monster Bounce – Awesome Spooky Dash
- Scary Monster Hidden Objects
- Scary Monster Night – Dangerous Horror Adventure on Spooky Road
- Scary Movie V2 Trivia
- Scary Neighbor Granny House 3D
- Scary Neighbor House 2018