- Size 52.8 MB
- Ratings 1
- AgeRating 17+ [?]
- Developer: Web2mil S.A.
- Website: Official website
- Release Date: 2017-05-22
- Supports: Family Sharing
- Languages: English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Indian Rummy is one of the most popular card games in India. It is similar
to Gin Rummy, but much more challenging and sophisticated.
The object of the game is to form Sequences and Sets, and to be the first
one to Declare or Knock.
The following is required to be able to Declare:
a) A minimum of 2 Sequences.
b) At least one sequence must be pure.
c) At least one sequence must have 4 or more cards.
This version of Indian Rummy is a multiplayer game, where you play against
real players. You can create your own tables, create private rooms, and you can
use a "hidden table" to lay down your melds, and help you manage your cards,
which remains invisible until you declare.
Play the most advance Indian Rummy with all your Facebook friends. Play now!
- Letters and Numbers Game
- Letters and phonics learning games for kids
- Letters and Sounds
- Letters and Words
- Letters And Words Book 1
- Letters And Words Book 2
- Letters App
- Letters Blast - Word Puzzle
- Letters by Creator Factory
- Letters By The Case
- Letters Cryptex
- Letters Eaters In Space
- Letters en klanken leren lezen met Juf Jannie
- Letters Flashcards (Spanish)
- Letters Flashcards - Lowercase