- Size 77.6 MB
- Ratings 5
- AgeRating 4+ [?]
- Developer: Timur Yakubov
- Website: Official website
- Release Date: 2018-12-07
- Supports: Family Sharing
- Languages: English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Imagino - Color by Number is a brand new coloring book for adults and kids. Choose from a variety of super fun images from sandbox to unicorn and follow the numbers to bring them to life. Coloring has never been this easy!
For adults, it is a great way to calm down and enjoy hours of fun and relaxation. For children, the game can develop a recognition of colors and numbers, trains concentration and steadiness. Create your own coloring pages, release your inner artist and share your best artworks with your family and friends.
• 30+ different categories (fashion, animals, funny, ornaments and mandala etc)
• Frequent updates
• Pixel Art camera. Take selfies or use photos to turn them into your own pixel art!
• Coloring by number magic tools: use magic wand to paint same color cells or use a magic bomb to paint areas
• Share with friends on Instagram, Twitter or other social networks
Enjoy the anti-stress pixel art number coloring!
Weekly subscription with 3-day free trial period is $6.99, monthly $15.99, and annually $46.99 or equal to the same price tier as Apple App Store Matrix determines as the equivalent of subscription price in USD. Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
Subscriptions may be managed by you and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to iTunes Account Settings. For more information please visit the link https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202039. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period. Unused portion of a free-trial period will be forfeited when a user decides to subscribe.