- Size 104 MB
- Ratings 2
- AgeRating 4+ [?]
- Developer: John Gale
- Website: Official website
- Release Date: 2017-02-21
- Supports: Family Sharing
- Languages: English
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
The block breaking game that helps you learn basic Japanese characters. Don't just study hiragana. BREAK THEM!
All the levels in this block breaking game are designed around the basic Japanese character set of hiragana. Move your finger left-to-right on the screen to move the paddle. Launch the ball towards the blocks and keep it from falling past the paddle.
As you break the blocks, you'll hear a Japanese native speaker say the sound of that character over and over. Just through playing a video game, you'll come to recognize the shape and sound of each hiragana.
Beat all the levels in a column to open up a quiz. Clear all levels and all quizzes to reach the FINAL EXAM. Once you ace that, you're officially a Hiragana Breaker!
- Political Pitfalls - Path to the White House
- Political Run - Democratic Primary - 2016 Presidential Election Trivia
- Political Run - Presidential Election
- Political Run - Presidential Election - Pro Version
- Political Run - Republican Primary - 2016 Presidential Election Trivia
- Political Smackdown
- Political Smash
- Politically Correct
- Politics & War
- Politics AR
- PolitiKO - Politica Española
- PolitiKO - USA Politics
- POLITIKO The Game