- Size 32.3 MB
- Ratings 1
- AgeRating 4+ [?]
- Developer: Rohit Aghera
- Website: Official website
- Release Date: 2017-01-10
- Supports: Family Sharing
- Languages: English
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Hidden Objects Of A Murder On A Full Moon Best game for you.Explore different unique scenes and seek different objects.
i clearly identify supplemental content or items that must be purchased separately. Specifically, my App clearly state that all levels after Level 1 must be purchased.
if you wrong click your score -1 and you got objects you got +1 score so play carefully.
* Unique Hidden Object Game to play.
* Explore unique scene to explore
* Handy hint option available.
* Highly addictive game play.
How to play:
This game constitutes catchy images with objects hidden in between them. The user has to find out only the required objects from the list below. To unlock the consecutive chapters, the user has to clear the level . You can also make use of the available Hint option to find out the required objects but remember that you can use hint. Showcasing stimulating themes and fantastic graphics, you will easily get caught up in this detailed and real catchy seek and find game.
The app is projected to do well as it does apply to casual gamers across different ages. It should also appeal to young children as the graphics and the objects have been designed keeping them in mind.Try it out and we bet that you won't get bored as every time you will have to find new objects on the screen within a given limit of time.
- Don't touch red line-Avoid red line, Remember the route
- Don't Touch Red!
- DON'T TOUCH RED!!
- Don't Touch The Ad
- Don't touch the black Hole
- Don't Touch The Blocks!
- Don't Touch The Cactus
- Don't Touch The Colors
- Don't Touch The Colors Lite
- Don't Touch The Even Numbers
- Don't Touch The Even Numbers Lite
- Don't Touch The Floor!
- Don't Touch the Frozen Snowman
- Don't Touch the Glass | Line Finger Rotate & Smash!
- Don't Touch The Mines