- Size 71.9 MB
- Ratings 0
- AgeRating 4+ [?]
- Developer: Renaissance 2.0 Media
- Website: Official website
- Release Date: 2014-01-29
- Supports: Family Sharing
- Languages: English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Play the FREE hidden object game based on the book Deep in the Desert. The richness of desert life is explored in this FREE, gorgeously illustrated, junior version hidden object puzzle game. The game helps young kids learn to read and identify animals by increasing their vocabulary skills.
The desert is not an empty wasteland but instead filled with wonderful flora and fauna such as cactuses, camels, meerkats, gila monsters, insects and bats! See how many hidden desert animals you can find!
Use the magnifying glass feature to zoom in on objects more easily, especially useful when searching for those hard to find animals.
Based on the Deep in the Desert book published by Sylvan Dell Publishing, this hidden object puzzle game features beautiful illustrations and stimulating puzzles designed by award winning game producer SecretBuilders.
• A fun and enjoyable way for kids to fall in love with literature
• Helps young kids learn to read by increasing their vocabulary
• Magnifying glass feature to zoom in on those hard to find objects
• Many gorgeous levels with scenes from the book packed full of animals
• Among the best educational games for kids and adults to develop visual and spatial puzzle solving skills
• Based on the award winning book published by Sylvan Dell Publishing; written by Rhonda Lucas Donald and illustrated by Sherry Neidigh