This content requires the base game Train Sim World® on Steam in order to play.
## About This Content
Experience America’s busiest commuter railroad and all the bustle and
challenges of railroading in New York City in Train Sim World: Long Island
Rail Road. The famed “LIRR” operates 24/7 and carries more than 350,000
commuters each weekday, and you’ll take the controls of the railroad’s modern
LIRR M7 EMUs to keep the trains moving in and out of New York City and through
America’s busiest rail junction at Jamaica, New York. The Long Island Rail
Road route features all three of LIRR’s key New York-area stations – Penn
Station, Atlantic Terminal, and Long Island City – extends east to Hicksville,
New York, and includes the captivating Hempstead Branch.
It’s your job to deliver New York area commuters to work – and back home – on
time and happy, calling at a total of 26 LIRR stations. Just imagine the
excitement and challenges as you navigate LIRR’s always-busy main line and
make your way through Jamaica which hosts more than 1,000 trains a day.
Whether you’re at the controls of a LIRR M7, riding along, or watching the
show from trackside, experience all the sights and sounds of American commuter
railroading at its bustling best.
Take the controls of Long Island Rail Road’s workhorse LIRR M7 Electric-
Multiple-Unit (EMU), with authentic operating controls and featuring an
authentic DC Electric simulation underpinned with expert technical knowledge
and real-world data, the performance, sounds and feel has been accurately
reproduced to make it feel just like the real thing.
Train Sim World®: Long Island Rail Road caters for players of all ability
levels with accessible tutorials for beginners and advanced procedures for
experts. Whether you’re looking to get started as a railroad engineer or
refreshing your expert knowledge, Train Sim World has it covered. Feel the
detail as you step into the cab, take control, then live out your dreams
exploring the highly detailed and immersive environment of the Long Island
Choose how you want to play in Train Sim World: Long Island Rail Road. Take
control and master modern electric equipment and running-to-time in an extreme
rail environment or riding along as a passenger and watching the world go by.
Why not watch all the action unfold and capture amazing screenshots or go
exploring to hunt down all the hidden collectables? Whatever you choose to do,
there’s lots to see and experience in Train Sim World: Long Island Rail Road.
## Key Features
* 42-mile route of the Long Island Railroad extending from New York Penn Station to Hicksville, New York. The route also includes Atlantic Terminal in Brooklyn, Long Island City station, and the LIRR’s Hempstead branch
* A total of 26 LIRR stations
* LIRR M7 Electric-Multiple-Unit (EMU) of which the railroad operates more than 800 examples
* Highly detailed, feature-rich, driving cab with accurate true-to-life performance and handling
* Authentic and detailed sound recordings
* Five detailed and engaging scenarios for the route
* 100 Collectibles for you to find including Route Maps, Fire Extinguishers, City Posters and Fence Hole Repairs.
* Accessible tutorials for the LIRR M7 to get you started quickly
* Extensive 24-Hour Service Mode Timetable
* Powered by Dovetail Games’ proprietary SimuGraph® vehicle dynamics engine and Unreal Engine 4® technology
* Download size: 2.3 GB
|Minimum System Requirements||Recommended System Requirements|
|CPU||Intel Core i5-4690 @ 3.5 GHz or AMD Ryzen 5 1500X @ 3.7 GHz||Intel Core i7-4790 @ 3.6 GHz or AMD Ryzen 7 1700X @ 3.8 GHz|
|RAM||8 GB RAM||8 GB RAM|
|OS||64-bit Windows 7 Service Pack 1, Windows 8 / 8.1 or Windows 10||64-bit Windows 7 Service Pack 1, Windows 8 / 8.1 or Windows 10|
|Graphics Card||NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 Ti or AMD Radeon R9 270 with 2 GB VRAM or more||NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 or AMD Radeon RX 480 with 4 GB VRAM or more|
|Direct X||Version 10||Version 10|
|SOUND CARD||DirectX Compatible||DirectX Compatible|
|HDD Space||20 GB available space||20 GB available space|