This Game has no review yet, please come back later...
This Game has no news yet, please come back later...
This Game has no walkthrough yet, please come back later...
The Jovian System is a hard sci-fi RPG with turn-based combat and base-building elements set near Jupiter.
## About This Game
In the late 21st century, mankind has turned to the solar system to meet its
ever-growing needs. The frontier colonies orbiting Jupiter are in disarray
after a major disaster on one of the Galilean moons. With the powers that be
unable to respond in time, the Jovian System is left to its own devices.
You take command of a space ship still under construction and use it to
navigate the system. Exploit the power vacuum to seize control, take it upon
yourself to help people in need and build a sustainable habitat, or turn the
space station into a transfer ship and set course for earth.
The Jovian System is a followup to Titan Outpost set in the same universe. It
features similar gameplay elements with one major addition: Tactical Turn-
Based combat in zero or low gravity environments.
* A hard science fiction setting inspired by Robert Heinlein, Arthur C. Clarke, Isaac Asimov and Stanislaw Lem.
* A sandbox structure in which your choices determine the fate of the Jovian colonies.
* A rich character-creation system, in which you define your character’s attributes and develop his or her skills and gear over the course of the game.
* A ship-building system, in which you must manage your crew, resources, and facilities to survive the vacuum of space and deal with your rivals.
* Multiple approaches to the game’s challenges: dialogue; crafting; exploration; trade; and combat are all viable ways to win.
* A rich and reactive story full of mysteries, twists, and memorable characters.
|Minimum System Requirements||Recommended System Requirements|
|CPU||2 GHz Processor or better||2 GHz Processor or better|
|RAM||8 GB RAM||8 GB RAM|
|OS||Windows 7/Windows 8/Windows 10||Windows 7/Windows 8/Windows 10|
|Graphics Card||Nvidia Geforce GTS 450 / Radeon HD 4870 or better||Nvidia Geforce GTX 950 / AMD Radeon R7 370 or better|
|Direct X||Version 10||Version 10|
|HDD Space||8 GB available space||8 GB available space|
You must log in to post a comment