Welcome to Deadliest Catch: Sea of Chaos. You’ll become a captain of a crab boat as you try to make your fortune under the most difficult conditions known to man. The decisions you make as a captain, as well as your skill at performing tasks on a crab boat, will determine your success or failure in the Bering Sea.
Risk it all for the ultimate pay off. Bone-crushing crab pots, razor-sharp hooks, sub-zero arctic winds and the unpredictable Bering Sea conspire against the brave fishermen in the quest for red gold – Alaskan king crab. Based on the Emmy-winning series, this game challenges your skill, strength and stamina in one of the world’s deadliest – and most lucrative jobs.
- Crab fishing action at its best – set pots, repair the ship, sort the catch, rescue men overboard and much more
Play with the legendary real-life captains, fish with their authentic boats and hire the actual crewmembers from the show.
- Campaign Mode: The true crab fishing experience. You’ll fish during different seasons for various types of crab. Also compete in derby and quota-style competition. Mange your crew, fuel and time to complete your mission!
- Practice Mode: Hone your skills in any of the various action games that you’ll encounter in the campaign. Choose from Set, Retrieve, Sort, Offload, Patch and Rescue.
- Tournament Mode: Play against your friends and family in this multiplayer mode. Choose the number of players, turn length and which campaign to play. You can even save your progress and come back later to finish your game in this mode.
- Choose a ship to buy and customize it how you see fit! Earn money through completing missions and upgrade to a better boat. Then, make your ship suit you by picking its name, crest and color! You can even choose your favorite boats from the show!
- Hire your crew: Take on up to 5 different crew members at a time. Each member has different stamina levels and takes a different share of your profits. Also there are 5 different tasks in which they can perform and everyone rates differently so choose wisely!
- Utilize your map to see information on different fishing locations, other boats in the area and ports you can stop at to refuel or offload your crab
- Use your radio to contact captains of other ships you’ll find. Share information or request some, how you act towards them depends whether or not they’ll help you find good fishing locations. Be too friendly and they might out-fish you, so be careful how you interact with other captains!
Hey, you! Yes, you! Do you want to be a landlubber your whole life? Or maybe you dream of making a fortune, sailing dangerous seas and learning the secrets of king crab catchers? Are you not afraid of risk, storms and crab claws? If you are brave enough, come with me to Dutch Harbor!
For a few days every year, experienced crab catchers and greenhorns brave the elements side by side, putting their health and life on the line. The goal is to earn a fortune and become known as the best crab catcher. Now you can become one of them!
you will compete with dangerous sea rallies to catch more crabs than you ever thought possible. The task is not simple it is a battle against time, fishing quotas, crab migrations, and most importantly: the sea. Such is your underwater fate.
Your ship is no different from those that sail from Dutch Harbor every fall to seek a fortune in the marine abyss. You will conn your vessel in all conditions: breeze or gale, no storm can scare you, however terrifying it may look. The troubled sea, the soaked ship deck, the vessel floating on the waves – and you to overcome it all!
At your disposal we leave not only this fishing vessel, but also all the onboard equipment – the crane, the winch, the launcher, and the coiling system. We will teach you to use them, step by step. Remember, no-one was born with the rudder – or a crab – in their hand. However, you will manage the vessel by yourself – as captain and fisherman at the same time. All devices are handled by you in first-person mode to have the best view of everything happening on your boat. You will also get original crab pots – thanks to them you will be able to pick out all the crabs from the vastness of Bering Sea.
Remember that you must follow Alaskan law. Not all crabs can be caught and sold! A realistic 3D model will help you judge whether you have caught a handsome and expensive male, a protected female, or a baby. Analyze the water and seabed to better predict where crabs may be found.
Nature will not be your only opponent. Match your skills against the computer and other players! Invite your friends to compete for the title of the best crab catcher. Load your pots on board, sit at the controls of your ship and see which one of you is the fastest and most effective in catching your crab fortune from the bottom of the sea!
|Minimum System Requirements||Recommended System Requirements|
|RAM||2 GB RAM||3 GB RAM|
|OS||Windows 7, 8, or 10||Windows 7, 8, or 10|
|HDD Space||800 MB available space||800 MB available space|