Might and Magic VII is an open-world CRPG with the option to switch between real-time and turn-based combat. The character customization has 4 races and 9 classes to start from. The classes have 1 default promotion followed by a good or evil promotion for a 36 classes in-game overall with 18 end-game classes.
“To experience great adventures, you’ll have to take a step back in time.Might and Magic VII – For Blood and Honor brings back the fantasy role-playing genre with an enhanced game engine and thrilling gameplay. It brings to life a fantasy world replete with fearsome dragons, horrifying monsters and exotic races. This game has everything the experienced role-player desires, including new character classes, skills, spells, magic items and a compelling story that will keep you absorbed for hours on end. Might and Magic VII – For Blood and Honor brings to life the most fantastic, engrossing and intense role-playing experience ever created.
– Arguably the best installment of the Might and Magic series.
– Over a hundred hours of great adventure in the Might and Magic universe.
– A great soundtrack, an epic story, memorable locations and an addictive card game: Arcomage!”
|Minimum System Requirements||Recommended System Requirements|
|CPU||1.8 GHz||Pentium 133|
|RAM||512 MB RAM||32 MB RAM|
|OS||Windows XP or Vista||Windows 95/98/NT|
|Graphics Card||3D graphics card compatible with DirectX 8 (compatible with DirectX 9 recommended)||graphic card 1 MB|
|HDD Space||4GB HDD||375 MB HDD|
|Game Analysis||Might and Magic VII: For Blood and Honor is a role-playing game published in 1999 by 3DO and developed by New World Computing, and is the predecessor of Might and Magic VIII: Day of the Destroyer. It is the sequel to Might and Magic VI: The Mandate of Heaven and, in a way, Might and Magic III: Isles of Terra.|
|High FPS||0 FPS ( GTX 1060 )|
Might and Magic Game Series [View Might and Magic Full Game Series]
- Might and Magic IX
- Might and Magic III: Isles of Terra
- Might and Magic II: Gates to Another World
- Might and Magic IV: Clouds of Xeen
- Might and Magic VI: The Mandate of Heaven
- Might and Magic: Book II
- Might and Magic VII: For Blood and Honor
- Legends of Might and Magic
- Might & Magic X: Legacy
- Dark Messiah of Might and Magic
You must log in to post a comment