Prepare for the Future with Fallout 3: Game of the Year Edition, experience the most acclaimed game of 2008 like never before. Create a character of your choosing and descend into an awe-inspiring, post-apocalyptic world where every minute is a fight for survival.
– Enter a military simulation and fight in the liberation of Anchorage, Alaska from its Chinese Communist invaders.
– Travel to the post-apocalyptic remains of Pittsburgh and become embroiled in a conflict between slaves and their Raider masters.
– Increase your level cap to 30, and finish the fight against the Enclave remnants alongside Liberty Prime.
– Embark on a mysterious and open-ended adventure in a huge, murky swampland along the coast of Maryland.
– Defy hostile alien abductors and fight your way off of the alien mothership, orbiting miles above the Capital Wasteland.
– Take in the sights and sounds of the vast Capital Wasteland! See the great monuments of the United States lying in post-apocalyptic ruin! You make the choices that define you and change the world. Just keep an eye on your Rad Meter!
– Vault-Tec engineers bring you the latest in human ability simulation — the SPECIAL Character System! Utilizing new breakthroughs in points-based ability representation, SPECIAL affords unlimited customization of your character. Also included are dozens of unique skills and perks to choose from, each with a dazzling variety of effects!
– The wizards at Vault-Tec have done it again! No longer constrained to just one view, experience the world from 1st or 3rd person perspective. Customize your view with the touch of a button!
Fallout 3: Game of the Year Edition Key Features:
1, Operating system: Windows XP/Vista
2, Hard disk space: 7 GB
3, Video: Direct X 9.0c compliant video card with 256MB RAM (NVIDIA 6800 or better/ATI X850 or better)
4, Controller support: Xbox 360 controller
5, NVIDIA GeForce 200 series, Geforce 9800 series, Geforce 9600 series, Geforce 8800 series, Geforce 8600 series, Geforce 8500 series, Geforce 8400 series, Geforce 7900 series, Geforce 7800 series, Geforce 7600 series, Geforce 7300 series, GeForce 6800 series
6, ATI HD 4800 series, HD 4600 series, HD 3800 series, HD 3600 series, HD 3400 series, HD 2900 series, HD 2600 series, HD 2400 series, X1900 series, X1800 series, X1600 series, X1300 series, X850 series
7, Video: Direct X 9.0c compliant video card with 512MB RAM (NVIDIA 8800 series, ATI 3800 series)
Vault 101 Jewel of the Wastes. For 200 years, Vault 101 has faithfully served the surviving residents of Washington DC and its environs, now known as the Capital Wasteland. Though the global atomic war of 2077 left the US all but destroyed, the residents of Vault 101 enjoy a life free from the constant stress of the outside world. Giant Insects, Raiders, Slavers, and yes, even Super Mutants are all no match for superior Vault-Tec(R) engineering. Yet one fateful morning, you awake to find that your father has defied the Overseer and left the comfort and security afforded by Vault 101 for reasons unknown. Leaving the only home you've ever known, you emerge from the Vault into the harsh Wasteland sun to search for your father, and the truth.
|Minimum System Requirements||Recommended System Requirements|
|CPU||2.4 Ghz Intel Pentium 4 or equivalent processor||Intel Core 2 Duo processor|
|VRAM||256 MB||512 MB|
|RAM||1 GB (XP)/ 2 GB (Vista)||2 GB|
|OS||Windows XP/Vista||Windows XP/Vista|
|Graphics Card||Direct X 9.0c compliant video card with 256MB RAM (NVIDIA 6800 or better/ATI X850 or better)||Direct X 9.0c compliant video card with 512MB RAM (NVIDIA 8800 series, ATI 3800 series)|
|HDD Space||7 GB||7 GB|
|Game Analysis||The cheapest graphics card you can play it on is an NVIDIA GeForce 6800. Futhermore, an NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GTX is recommended in order to run Fallout 3: Game of the Year Edition with the highest settings. The minimum memory requirement for Fallout 3: Game of the Year Edition is 1 GB of RAM installed in your computer. Additionally, the game developers recommend somewhere around 2 GB of RAM in your system. An Intel Pentium 4 2.40GHz CPU is required at a minimum to run Fallout 3: Game of the Year Edition. Whereas, an Intel Core 2 Duo U7600 is recommended in order to run it. Fallout 3: Game of the Year Edition will run on PC system with and upwards.|
Fallout Game Series [View Fallout Full Game Series]
You must log in to post a comment