EURGAVA – Tomb of Senza was developed by BaskaraEurgava, Released in 2019-04-04
EURGAVA – Tomb of Senza was Released on Windows
EURGAVA – Tomb of Senza is a Single Player game
Decades after all the events in EURGAVA ™ \- Fight for Haaria , everyone in Shartemen face a much bigger problem than raiders or goliaads: A lethal miasma is spreading throughout all realms. Death by dormant magic. It has no cure. People fall ill to it, and eventually die within a year. You know there will be no hope for you if you give in to the sickness. And so you came to the Tomb of Senza, in the mountainous lands of Dokia, to find out how to end the miasma…
Know that you are not the only one involved in this struggle. The Naga Cult is onto you. The Pilgrims cannot help you yet. And the locals are too scattered and wary to stand their ground against all the monstrosities in Dokia. Will you survive?
* A sidescroller beat-em-up where battles are segmented in areas and rounds.
* Start as a foreigner in a land where the locals are wary and suspicious about you.
* As you make your fame and fortune, the people will open up and tell you what to do.
* Some of them may even fight on your side, in their own way. But…
* Remember your sickness. Time is NOT on your side.
* Pay attention to the day count!
* Many weapons to collect and master, each possessing two types of attack style. Have fun!
* Many types of magic charge that can get stronger as you grow with experience.
* Dodge or jump away from enemy attacks!
* Benefits from equippable trinkets and usables.
* Autosave your progress every time you stop at the resting point. Don’t worry!
* Talk! You cannot help the locals if you do not know what they need.
* Decisions, decisions… Can’t make everyone happy, after all…
* Use your map well. Don’t get lost!
Game’s current status: Full release on Windows, April 2019.
### RECOMMENDED SPECS:
* Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 (Haven’t tested on XP yet. Can you guys tell us if it works?)
* i3 2.20 GHz processor or better
* 4 GB RAM
* ATI Radeon HD-Series 4650 or better, Nvidia GeForce 2xx-Series or better
* 300 MB Harddisk Space
* Widescreen resolution (16:9)
|Minimum System Requirements|
|CPU||Intel Pentium 4 2.40GHz|
|Graphics Card||NVIDIA GeForce 510|
|HDD Space||300 MB|
|Game Analysis||In terms of game file size, you will need at least 300 MB of free disk space available. EURGAVA™ \- Tomb of Senza system requirements state that you will need at least 4 GB of RAM. Provided that you have at least an NVIDIA GeForce 510 graphics card you can play the game. An Intel Pentium 4 2.40GHz CPU is required at a minimum to run EURGAVA™ \- Tomb of Senza. EURGAVA - Tomb of Senza will run on PC system with Windows 7 and upwards.|
You must log in to post a comment