Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42
- Hint Button takes approximately two minutes to refill on Easy.
- The Skip Puzzle Button takes approximately two and a half minutes to activate.
- Gathering all Special Items in each Chapter will earn you two extra Hints.
- Click on an Item Name in the List inside Hidden Object Scenes to use a Hint to find the related Item.
- In Inventory, click on the Magnifying Glass next to Items to review Items gathered.
- Blue Word Items in Hidden Objects will require an extra step to locate.
- Back Button can be found in Hidden Object scenes, Mini-Games, and Journal/Map.
- Use the Back Button to return to previous scene.
- Gear Mouse Icon represents areas that can be interacted with an Item.
- Magnifying Glass Mouse Icon represents areas that you can interact with.
- There are two Game Modes available, Casual Mode and Advanced Mode.
- Casual Mode features a faster Hint Recharge, faster Skip Puzzle Button, and Sparkles over key areas.
- Advanced Mode features a slower Hint Recharge, slower Skip Puzzle Button, and fewer Sparkles over key areas.
- Hidden Objects scenes will be different each time played.
- Hidden Objects are highlighted in Yellow.
- Items are highlighted in Red.
- Special Items are highlighted in Orange
- Locations are highlighted in Blue
- Interactive Areas are highlighted in Green.
Menu – The Menu allows you access to main functions.
Hint – The number in the center of the Hint Meter represents the number of Hints available. When Meter is Red and no number is shown you must wait for the Hint Meter to recharge.
Journal – The Journal shows current progress and the Map. The Map can be used to move from location to location. The Journal also shows your progress and details on Special Items found.
Briefcase – The Briefcase shows your current inventory.
Skip Puzzle – The Skip Puzzle Button is used to skip any Mini-Game.
Some of the contents are from the internet, if these contents infringe on your copyrights, please contact me. All contents doesn't represent my points.
What's your reaction?