How to disarm a bomb in Marvel’s Spider-Man?
During the “One That Got Away” mission you will play as Mary Jane Watson. MJ will face a real challenge – she will have to disarm the bomb herself. The following page of our Marvel’s Spider-Man game solution shows you how to complete this puzzle.
How to disarm a bomb as MJ in Marvel’s Spider-Man?
To disarm the bomb, do the following steps:
- Turn the bomb to see the rear connectors,
- Now, counting from above:
- Unplug the last cable (the one under the red one that is illuminated),
- Pull on the second cable,
- Then grasp the third connector (red),
- In the end, pull the first cable.
The bomb will be disarmed and you will return to Spider-Man character.
How to correctly set the statue in museum in Marvel’s Spider-Man
How to set the demon figure in Marvel’s Spider-Man?
- First, go to the picture on the wall with Kingpin and observe the appearance of the figure.
- Then go to your desk and look for the leaflet on the left.
- Now pick up the booklet on the right and read the manual.
You’re ready to set the statue. Go to the demon’s figure and press successively on: right hand (the one lowered), right hand, mouth, raised left hand and head. The above illustration shows the target setting. MJ comments that something is missing.
- Now go to the exhibition on the right and pick up the weapon shown in the screenshot above. Go to the statue and place it in the hand of the demon.
- After that, you will solve the puzzle and regain control of Spider-Man.
Some of the contents are from the internet, if these contents infringe on your copyrights, please contact me. All contents doesn't represent my points.