On the following page of Marvel's Spider-Man Game Guide, you'll learn how to complete the game in 100%. Despite the effort, the task is not so difficult - although it requires time and consistency. In order to fully complete the game, you must:
On the following page of Marvel’s Spider-Man Game Guide, you’ll learn how to complete the game in 100%. Despite the effort, the task is not so difficult – although it requires time and consistency. In order to fully complete the game, you must:
- Complete the main plot. The game has more than 40 missions, and the story revolves around, among others, the demon gang, Doctor Octopus and Mister Negative.
- Complete all side missions. From time to time, further side missions will be displayed on the map. Some of them will start when, for example, you solve all the puzzles of the Black Cat, or you complete a certain number of Taskmaster’s challenges.
- Collect all backpacks.
- Stop a certain number of crimes. New York is full of criminals – when you stop for a moment in a district, you will receive a message about an attempt to break the law. While using the game map screen, you can see how many crimes you have to stop in a given location – if you finish e.g. 5/5 Sable crimes, the game will still generate new events – however, they will not affect the level of completion of the game.
- Solve the riddles of Black Cat.
- Take photos of all landmarks.
- Clear all Fisk’s hideouts, prisoner camps, Sable post and Demon’s warehouses. You have to get to the gang headquarters and defeat all criminals.
- Catch all Pigeons.
- Complete missions in Research Stations. Some tasks are simple and short, others more difficult and more time-consuming. A list of all research station missions, together with a description, can be found on other pages of our guide.
- Take part in Taskmaster’s challenges. At a later stage of the game, you will be able to take part in challenges of the Taskmaster, who will test, for example, your ability to chase drones. Remember that the game counts only the fact of completing a mission – you don’t have to earn gold in challenges to enjoy 100% completion of the game.
- Crafted suits, gadgets, and improvements are NOT counted to the overall completion level of the game. In order to get a 100% in the game, apart from the end of the storyline, you must perform all side activities, which are marked with an icon on the map.
Some of the contents are from the internet, if these contents infringe on your copyrights, please contact me. All contents doesn't represent my points.