Season 5 of Fortnite: Battle Royale rolls on, and the latest batch of challenges is now available to complete for Battle Pass owners on PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, PC, and iOS. As usual, Week 2’s challenges consist of seven different objectives, which run the gamut from eliminating a certain number of players to searching a specific area of the island. One of the potentially trickier tasks is to score a basket on five different hoops; here’s where to find the basketball courts with those baskets and how to complete the challenge.
To complete this challenge, you will first need to have unlocked the basketball–one of the new toy items introduced in Season 5. The basketball is earned upon reaching tier 11 of the Season 5 Battle Pass. Fortunately, this can be accomplished fairly quickly, so if you own the Battle Pass and have been playing regularly, there’s a good chance you already have the basketball. Once unlocked, you use the toy in the same way you would use an emote by assigning it to an emote slot before a match and pressing the corresponding key or button.
Provided you know where to look, completing this challenge is simply a matter of finding a basketball hoop, then using the basketball toy to sink a shot. There are at least nine hoops scattered across the island, and the challenge doesn’t need to be completed within a single match, so the easiest way to reach your goal would be to land near one of the courts at the start of a game and sink a quick shot before having to deal with other players. You can see the location of each hoop below.
- northeastern side of Greasy Grove
- northwestern side of Tilted Towers
- near the second-northernmost house in Snobby Shores
- near the indoor soccer field in the unnamed area east of Snobby Shores
- eastern side of Junk Junction
- near a house on top of the mountain south of Salty Springs
- southern side of Retail Row
- in the picnic area just east of Retail Row
- northeastern side of Paradise Palms
Be aware that you’ll need to score a basket at five different locations to complete this challenge; only the first one you sink at a court will count toward your total, so you won’t be able to take a shortcut by throwing the basketball into both hoops on the same court. Once you’ve scored five baskets, you’ll be rewarded with five Battle Stars.
The other challenge that may trip you up this week is to search between an oasis, rock archway, and dinosaurs. The remaining tasks are all fairly straightforward, and they include searching chests in Loot Lake, dealing damage to opponents with Assault Rifles, and searching seven Ammo Boxes in a single match. You can see the full list of Week 2 Challenges below.
Completing challenges will rank up your Battle Pass, which in turn will unlock new skins, emotes, back blings, contrails, toys, and an assortment of other rewards during Season 5. You can see everything you can earn in our gallery of all the new Fortnite Season 5 Battle Pass rewards. For our complete Fortnite Season 5 coverage, be sure to check out the links at the bottom of this story.
Fortnite Season 5, Week 2 Challenges
- Deal damage with Assault Rifles to opponents (1000) — 5 Battle Stars
- Search seven Ammo Boxes in a single match (7) — 5 Battle Stars
- Eliminate opponents in Paradise Palms (3) — 10 Battle Stars
- Score a basket on different hoops (5)– 5 Battle Stars
- Search chests in Loot Lake (7) — 5 Battle Stars
- Search between an oasis, rock archway, and dinosaurs (1) — 10 Battle Stars
- Sniper Rifle Eliminations (2) — 10 Battle Stars
Some of the contents are from the internet, if these contents infringe on your copyrights, please contact me. All contents doesn't represent my points.