Welcome to the Moonsouls: Echoes of the Past Walkthrough
Can you confront an otherworldly foe and save your nephew?
Whether you use this document as a reference when things get difficult or as a road map to get you from beginning to end, we’re pretty sure you’ll find what you’re looking for here.
This document contains a complete Moonsouls: Echoes of the Past game walkthrough featuring annotated screenshots from actual gameplay!
We hope you find this information useful as you play your way through the game. Use the walkthrough menu below to quickly jump to whatever stage of the game you need help with.
Remember to visit the Big Fish Games Forums if you find you need more help. Have fun!
This walkthrough was created by Amanda Barrera, and is protected under US Copyright laws. Any unauthorized use, including re-publication in whole or in part, without permission, is strictly prohibited.
- Scroll up.
- Take knife (X).
- Scroll down.
- Use knife (Y) on seaweed (Z).
- Play HOP.
- Place parts (A) on propeller (B); receive WOODEN STICK.
- Take BASKET (C).
- Use BASKET (D); receive CAPTURED BUTTERFLIES.
- Take STONE STALACTITE (E). Use CAPTURED BUTTERFLIES; take LEATHER RIBBON.
- LEATHER RIBBON and WOODEN STICK on STONE STALACTITE; take CLIMBING TOOL.
- Use CLIMBING TOOL (F).
- Solution (G).
- Take CHAIN (1/3) and CLOTH (H).
- Examine. Take CROWBAR (I). Use CLOTH (J); receive SAW BLADE.
- Take BROKEN WHEEL (K); use CROWBAR.
- Solution (L).
- Take CHEST KEY (1/2).
- SAW BLADE on BROKEN WHEEL; receive NEW HANDLE.
- Use SAW BLADE; open (M).
- Walk forward.
- Take CHAIN (2/3), LIGHTHOUSE KEEPER’S DIARY, KNIFE, and DIARY SEAL (1/2) (N).
- Remove bedding. Use KNIFE; take DIARY SEAL (2/2) (O).
- DIARY SEAL (2/2) on LIGHTHOUSE KEEPER’S DIARY. Take LIGHTHOUSE CODE and MAP PART (1/3).
- Place LIGHTHOUSE CODE; solution (P).
- Take CHEST KEY (2/2).
- Walk down twice.
- Examine (Q); use CHEST KEY (2/2). Open; take Map, ASSEMBLED CHAIN, and TELESCOPE.
- PADLOCK on ASSEMBLED CHAIN; examine chain.
- Examine TELESCOPE; take LENS FRAME.
- Go forward.
- Examine (R). remove handle; place NEW HANDLE. Place ASSEMBLED CHAIN (S); turn handle.
- Go forward.
Chapter 3: The Harbor
Some of the contents are from the internet, if these contents infringe on your copyrights, please contact me. All contents doesn't represent my points.