Sony is offering up to 80% off on more than 130 PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3, and PlayStation Vita games this Easter weekend, along with many hit movies.
For PS4, you can score the complete BioShock series for $29.99 USD. BioShock: The Collection features BioShock, BioShock 2, and BioShock Infinite, all single-player add-on content, the “Columbia’s Finest” pack, and the Director’s Commentary, all at 50% off until April 17.
The Last Of Us Remastered and Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection are both 60% off, at just $7.99. Dishonored Definitive Editon is a whopping 70% off at $5.99, and you can get the Lego Harry Potter Collection for $11.99 and the Mega Man Legacy Collection for $5.99.
There are some big deals on PS3 games too:
- Dishonored Game of the Year Edition is 70% off at $5.99
- Wolfenstein 3D for just $1.49.
- Prince of Persia Classic Trilogy is 75% off at $9.99
- Devil May Cry HD Collection is also 75% off at $4.99.
For PS Vita:
- There are tons of Disney games at 60-75% off
- Classic adventure gamers can grab Grim Fandango Remastered at 80% off, just $2.99.
If you watch films on your PlayStation, you can get 50% off The Lord of The Rings Trilogy: Extended Edition ($24.99). The Hobbit Trilogy is on for $19.99.
These are just some of the deals available to you right now in the PSN store. Check out the full list here, and score 3x the Sony Rewards points on all your flash sale purchases until Monday, April 17.